Monday, 25 March 2013
Floral Crop top : C/O Shopvalscloset
Dress : Found it
Denim Hoodie : Bootsale
Shoes : H&M £24.99
Socks : H&M
Hey Hey !! Yet again I am too busy to do anything apart from procrastinate with my uni work and sleep, but I am determined to keep at the blogging. I CANNOT WAIT FOR SUMMER - I'm sick of wearing three jumpers and dressing like a man, my legs need a tan ya know! On a slightly sunny day last week I donned this outfit, pretty girly for me but there's something lovely about wearing a dress when none of my jeans are fitting :) The lovely Val of Vals Closet sent me this lush floral crop top from her vintage store ShopValsCloset, I didn't fancy getting my belly out- IT'S FREEZING MAN! So, I layered it up to brighten up this boring dress. I'm already planning on whipping out this bad boy when it's a bit warmer, with a floral skirt- going to be wearing a lot of prints this summer I can tell you now. How cool are these H&M shoes too? I've seen them on a few bloggers , including my fave Helena of www.bellsfashion.blogspot.co.uk, They look like something Jeffrey Campbell ripped off another brand but are nice and cheap for skint students like me :) Anyway, safe to say I'm not going to be blogging much BUT I have already recorded a Youtube to go up for you guys, when I figure out how to work Windows Movie Maker it'll be up... could be a while HA!
Make sure you check out Shop Vals Closet, grab a 20% discount with the code FRANKIE20
Shop - ShopValsCloset
Twitter - @Shopvalscloset
Instagram - @Shopvalscloset
Until Next time
Monday, 11 March 2013
Well aware I look bloody awful in this picture #ugly
Sunny G's - Primark
Shirt - Brick Lane Market £5
Jacket - Vintage Escada Hanna's
Leggings - Primark £14
Shoes - Topshop via Ebay £15
Hey guys, I know it's been long time. I've been knee deep in
In other news... The winner of my giveaway is DUH DUH DUUUUUUH
Lucy B. ^_^
I've emailed you YAY!
Also...THANKS BABBAS to everyone who subscribed to my Youttube channel!!!! I have only done one video and got 107 subs BOO-YA! I want to do another tonight, It'll probably be another haul/ update, but let me know if you'd like to see anything in particular?
Last but not least, I've been wanting to do a wishlist for ages now. Been shopping like crazy and always wanting more, and I think I've found a few gems you'll appreciate:
ASOS Fatal sandals - £45 - These are amazing! It would be nice to feel like a hard nut wearing these, remind me of Docs a little :)
2. Monki Mella bra - £12 - Sexy and comfy, best of both - and only £12.
3. Miss Selfridge white leather jacket - £165 - Bloody expensive, but I lust after this at work all the time, justification = timeless.
4. Ebay Smiley face crop top - £5.99 - Cheap and fun, seen this on a lot of sites for triple the price, Ebay FTW.
5. Barry M Matte White nai polish - £2.99 - Don't know why but I don't have a white nail polish, this matte one would be perfect.
6. Adidas Super Tech Ink - £90 - Had my eye on these for a while, they look amazing on and a nice change from Nikes
7. Topman Tiger print shirt - £30 - I wanted to buy this for Rob, but it's a bit too jazzy for him - all the better for me :D
8. Rihanna for River Island dungaree crop top - £30 - It's sold out online but still in shops. Wasn't sure till I tried it on but I can feel I'm going to be wearing this all summer!
9. Nelly Holographic perspex heels - £45 - Perfect. Need to stop buying strappy sandals too, who do I think I am, Rihanna?
10. Educate Elevate Slammin' tee - £20 - I love this brand, so effing 90's, fresh and with a great message, saw this on their Instagram AND I WANT IT! Would make it into a sick crop top.
11. Topshop Astrix chunky boots - £40 - Best purchase I've made all week, so much love for these!!!!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand ..... I've been nominated for that Company blogger thingy so if you like le blog it would be nice if you could nominate me, might get to go to some glitzy event and god knows I never get to go to any!
Loads of love